Sunday, June 15, 2014

Liebster Award!


Nicole over at My Book Filled Life was kind enough to give me the Liebster Award!


The Rules

  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
  3. Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated.
  4. Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees.
  5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you


Eleven Facts

  1. I'm entering my fourth year at university.
  2. I am double majoring in English and History.
  3. I hope to go to Grad School in New York for American Studies.
  4. I love Mackinaw Fudge ice cream.
  5. I've only been to one country outside the US (excluding airports) but I have been to 2 continents other than North America. 10 points to anyone who figures out how!
  6. My favorite color is lime green.
  7. Ten will always be my doctor <3
  8. I took 3 semesters of Japanese.
  9. I love Tyrion Lannister more than I love most real people.
  10. I base my entire opinion of a coffee shop on the quality of their chai latte.
  11. I'm currently writing a novel called The Homecoming Court that I am super excited about.
Eleven Answers
  1. What is your favorite genre to read? I generally read YA; I am most drawn to fantasy and dystopian but the periodic contemporary catches my attention.
  2. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 books would you want to have with you?  The Harry Potter series (I'd get the box set so that totally counts as one), The Book Thief, The Hunger Games (box set again obviously), A Song of Ice and Fire (am I pushing it with the box sets yet?), and a tie between Looking for Alaska or The Fault in Our Stars; I can't pick.
  3. Who is your current favorite book boyfriend? Impossible question. I did just see TFIOS so I'm pretty in love with Augustus Waters again at the moment. I also have a HUGE crush on Daenerys Targaryen.
  4. What was your favorite book you read in 2013? Probably The Book Thief. That book blew me away.
  5. Which fictional character would you most like to meet? I only get to pick one? Right now I'd probably have to pick Tyrion Lannister. Or Daenerys Targaryen.
  6. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I rarely eat breakfast because my body rejects food early in the morning, haha. But I really like giant cinnamon rolls and I make them a lot on the weekends :)
  7. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Lefty!
  8. What was (or is) your favorite subject in school? Definitely literature with history as a close second.
  9. Last book you read? Numbers by Rachel Ward
  10. Favorite song? I can't even pretend to pick one. I just can't.
  11. What book are you looking forward to reading this year? So many! I'm planning on picking up a copy of Go Ask Alice soon which I'm pretty excited about. I'm also looking forward to the release of A Thousand Pieces of You this November.
Eleven Questions
  1. What book really got you into reading?
  2. What is the best book you've read so far this year.
  3. What is one book you wish you could wipe from you memory and read it all over again?
  4. One book you wish would be made into a movie?
  5. One book you wish they had never made a movie for?
  6. What character death hit you the hardest?
  7. One character you wish had died?
  8. One book you wish everyone would read?
  9. If you could bring a character to life who would you choose?
  10. If you had to live in the world of a book which book would you choose?
  11. What book are you most looking forward to reading next?
Nine Nominations

1 comment:

Join the conversation!

Share It!