Saturday, August 30, 2014

Photo Diary: Cedar Point!

I am so terribly sorry that I vanished for a bit there. Things got pretty crazy between moving into our townhouse and classes starting up again. Hopefully that will not happen again, or at least not too frequently as the semester moves forward. Sorry again!

I finally made it to Cedar Point last weekend! Kelsey was not able to go, so I went with another of my fantastic besties, Julia. Unfortunately we ended up having to go on a Saturday so the lines were atrocious, but it was still a blast! I have now officially ridden every single roller coaster in the park save for Top Thrill Dragster because I'm just not waiting in line for hours for a 13 second ride. I am not about that life.

My favorite ride in the park remains the Millennium Force. First hill is 308 feet up with an 80 degree drop and a top speed of 93 miles per hour. I could ride that thing all day.


All of that track is bright blue in real life and I have absolutely no idea why it is so dark in the picture. I think it was just too sunny for my phone to handle. 

Here are a few more pics from the trip for your viewing pleasure. You can track our progress through the day by how terrible my hair gets from one picture to the next. The Wicked Twister finally did it in- fortunately it was the last ride we hit so I didn't have to walk around with it looking like that for too long. 


Julia and I in line for the Millennium!



This is the Wicked Twister. This is the one that officially turned my hair into the hot mess you'll find below.


Please pardon the terrible quality of this last one. I just really wanted to get a Nerdfighter picture in since I was rep'n a shirt from DFTBA.com.


The great thing about Cedar Point is that even though you never really want to leave, by the end of the day you are so exhausted that you can't even be mad about having to go home. Especially if, like us, you have a 4 hour drive before you get to your bed.

And that was the last hurrah for the summer before I found myself back in classes this past Monday. Did you do anything fun for the end of your summer? Tell me all about it in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. My camera makes things darker when it's very bright outside too! I know how you feel :) And wow, love the Nerdfighters shirt ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the sun was making a real effort that day haha. But you still get the idea of how tall it is which was really what I wanted. And thanks! I really love it too (: DFTBA!

      Delete
  2. This looks so fun!! I haven't been on a roller coaster in forever!! So jeal! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! I hadn't been since my junior year of high school so it was a long overdue trip for sure!

      Delete
  3. Wow you have lovely photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D I hope you enjoyed well. Have a beautiful day xx

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so! Especially since they were all just from my cell phone lol. It was a great trip! Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving a link!

      Delete

Join the conversation!

Share It!