Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Ipsy Bag and New Eye Palettes!


I got my November Ipsy Glam Bag yesterday which is always an exciting time. I wanted to try the super obnoxious lip stain that came in my glam bag, and after I put that on I figured I might as well try out all my other new stuff too. Plus I just recently bought a couple new eye shadow palettes that I hadn't gotten a chance to play with yet. Perfect opportunity, right?




I then had to take a ton of picture so I could see if it looked good because I didn't bother to put my contacts in and was therefore rather blind. And glasses sort of take away from eye makeup, ya know? So at that point I figured I might as well post the results!


Eyes:
Loreal Paris De-Crease Eye Primer
Eyelid: CoverGirl Palette - light brown and light blue (two on the right)
Crease: CoverGirl Palette - dark blue/green (far left)
Corner: Revlon PhotoReady Renaissance Palette -  White Top Coat
Eyeliner: Star Looks Ultra Olive Gem Pencil
Mascara: One coat of CoverGirl LashExact followed by one coat of Model Co VolumEyes

Lips: J. Cats Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter

I normally stick to darker nudes when it comes to eye shadow- which is a fancy way of saying I wear a lot of shades of brown- so playing with the lighter colors was a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to keep trying out other brighter looks like this one. I particularly really love the Gem Pencil. Another winner from Ipsy!

Considering getting an Ipsy subscription for yourself? Why not use my referral link? http://www.ipsy.com/r/ln75?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Want me to do more posts like this one? Share and comment to let me know! I could definitely make reviewing my Ipsy bags a regular thing if people are interested. And I love playing with my makeup, so it would be fun to bring that to Paperback Planes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!