Wednesday, November 19, 2014

OOTD: Comfy Cozy





This is my first ever Outfit of the Day post! And let me tell you I suddenly have a whole new respect for fashion bloggers because these types of pictures are awkward to take.

It's snowing here. Like a lot. Like my university was closed yesterday due to weather conditions a lot. There must be already a foot on the ground and it is still coming down. When the weather gets like this I like to be as comfy and warm as possible, especially on days like today when I have to back and forth across campus 20 times. And what better way to achieve this than with a pair of fleece lined leggings and an adorable panda sweater?



I actually bought this sweater last winter, and it became kind of a tradition for me to wear it on days when I knew I were going to be hard. It's hard to stay in a bad mood when you have an adorable panda face cuddled up to you, so wearing it always makes me smile. And when I have to walk all over campus in a snow storm, it's nice to be able to carry around that little bit of happiness with me.

If you don't own a pair of fleece leggings I urge you to correct this terrible wrong in your life as quickly as possible. I just bought mine over the weekend and to be honest I might never wear anything else ever again. They are seriously the softest, most comfortable thing to ever grace my body. And they really are perfect for cold winter weather; leggings don't freeze up in the cold like denim does, and the added fleece lining makes sure your legs stay nice and warm. Plus, I just love the snow flake design on these. When I bought them I was really just looking for a pair of black ones to wear under my new dresses, but I saw these and just had to have them too!

The flats of course are horribly impracticable as soon as you need to go outside, so I will be upgrading to my snow boots when I have to actually go to class. But aren't they cute?

Panda Sweater: Forever21
Fleece Leggings: Meijer (I'm sure you could easily find them on Amazon)
Black Flats: Khols

And since this is my first OOTD I thought I'd do something special and share a second OOTD, since I will be wearing 2 today.


(This is my attempt at being funny. Get it? Because it's blizzarding outside. Haha...)

I hope those of you who, like me, have already been hit by a blast of winter are keeping warm! And to everyone else, enjoy the rest of your autumn before it's too late! Because 2 weeks ago it was 50 degrees here, so you never know when it is going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!