Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sharing the Love: Last Week's Faves

I believe it is important to spread the love around in the blogging community; I know I always feel super good when somebody shares my blog or one of my posts. Who doesn't, right? So I've decided to start sharing some of my favorite posts from other bloggers (hopefully) every week. In no particular order, here are a few posts I loved this week:

5 'Blank Space' Lines That Made Me LOL at The Lady Errant
This comes from one of my favorite blogs in general and this was definitely my favorite from her blog this week. She briefly breaks down some of the gems from Taylor Swift's flawless new single, "Blank Space."

Urban Decay Naked Flushed, Naked 3 and Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brushes at In The Frow
This post left my crying over my bank account because I hella want those brushes. I am also always up for something from Urban Decay!

Nonfiction November Week 3: Diversity & Nonfiction (Transgender) at A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall
This post was so aptly timed, as I too just posted about the beauty that is non-fiction. This post offers a really fantastic list of non-fiction books centered around the experiences of transgender individuals, which is a very important topic that I don't see covered much. Yay for diversity!

Lets be honest; most of us are guilty of at least 80% of these. An interesting post to make you think at the very least.


Did you find any particularly fantastic posts this week? Why not share them for others to love too?

((I'm planning on making a fancy smancy graphic for these posts but I have had about 1001 internet problems just putting this post together and frankly I just can't be bothered today.))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!