Sunday, December 14, 2014

New Fave: SinfulColors Nail Polish in Mint Apple



I hope you can all forgive my rushed paint job and anxiety bitten fingers long enough to appreciate how freaking fantastic this nail color is.


Story time: I bought this nail polish on a whim during a trip to Meijer and immediately fell in love with it. Then we moved at the end of the summer and I lost it. THEN I was looking for the charger for my 3DS before I came home for winter break and FOUND THIS LITTLE BEAUTY HANGING OUT IN THE BOTTOM OF MY SUMMER TOTE BAG.

Still don't know where the charger is. It's fine.

Anyway, I seriously love this nail polish. I love it so much that when I ran out of my room and showed Joe that I had found it he actually knew exactly what it was and why I was so excited, because I was so heartbroken when I couldn't find it.

The polish is a really beautiful sea blue/green color with a subtle shimmer to it. It dries amazingly fast, which is mandatory for me because I will inevitably ruin them otherwise. I'm impatient and forgetful. It takes a few coats to get it even, but that's not a big deal, for me anyway, because it does dry so quickly. Even with the extra coats it only takes like 10 minutes for me to paint them, let it dry, and put the topcoat on.

Speaking of topcoats, I personally really love the L.A. Colors base coat-topcoat. Dries super quick and only takes one quick coat to do the trick. And it is not sticky at all, which is the number one pet peeve I have with topcoats is when they get sticky and don't go on smoothly. I have yet to have a problem with this one.

I'm sure you can tell from the pictures that I'm not super careful when painting my nails nor am I particularly polite to my nails or my fingers. Maybe I should do posts like this more often as incentive to be kinder to them so they're not all red and angry in the pics.

I cannot recommend this polish enough. I haven't tried any other SinfulColors polishes, but I definitely intend to. The only reason I don't own more already is because I couldn't remember the brand after I lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!