Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Semester is Officially Over!!


THAT my friends, is the face of a girl who is 100% finished with finals! Can you see the pure joy and relief radiating off of me?


I literally came home from my last final exam today and fell asleep on the couch for like an hour. I have been exhausted lately and I'm not really even sure why. This finals week was pretty tame in comparison to the sheer unadulterated hell that I survived last semester; I was not particularly worried about any of my exams, I only had one paper to write for this week, and I actually went to bed at a decent time pretty much every night the past 2 weeks, but for some reason no matter how much I slept I remained utterly exhausted. Dunno why. What I do know is that nap today was heaven.

After 2 weeks of pizza, macaroni and cheese, and the periodic forgetting to eat dinner, I decided to celebrate tonight with steak. Which was probably a mistake because I've never made it before and my paranoid ass overcooked it of course, but it was still good. And I make the absolute best baked potatoes so that made up at least in part for the disappointing steak. And of course a glass of riesling makes everything better. (Seriously this is basically science, people)


I am seriously beyond ecstatic that the semester is over. I now have 3 weeks of freedom before I have to go back to class. 3 whole freaking weeks. Which of course means I have some fantastic things coming your way here on the blog, and hopefully an added surprise project that I'll be launching in the next week or so! Stay tuned!

Congratulations to everyone who has finished their semester. Extra congratulations to those who are graduating this semester. And best of luck to everyone who still has an exam or two left to tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!