New Year's Resolutions!
- Exercise Regularly - yoga is gonna be my BFF this year.
- Better Budgeting - I spent way too much money in the last few months. It is definitely time to start consciously budgeting my cash.
- Healthy Eating - Joe and I have decided we are cutting pop and fast food out of our diets. I also want to make a real effort to eat better regularly. More fresh food and less frozen dinners. I am also planning to start drinking much more water on a daily basis.
- Read at least 20 Books
- Blog at least Twice Weekly
- Post at least One Video Each Week
- Journal Regularly
- Schedule "Me Time" into Every Week - an absolute must for any introvert.
- Get Organized (and Stay There!)
- Write Regularly
- Blog 3 Times a Week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Post a Video Once a Week (Friday starting 1/9/2015)
- Get Bedroom and Bathroom Organized
- Read 2 Books
- Do Yoga 3 Times a Week
- Drink at least 2 Water Bottles a Day
- Journal at least Twice a Week
- Get up at 9am Everyday
- Finish my Research Grant Proposal (*deep breaths*)
- Get as Far Ahead on Homework as Humanly Possible
I have one other goal for the year, though it is not exactly a resolution. I want to take a picture of myself everyday. Seeing the timelapse videos of people who do this are always so cool, and I would love to see how much I actually change over the course of the year. I especially want to do this since so many of my goals deal with moving towards a healthier lifestyle; I would love to be able to go through the pictures in a few months and see the changes that you often don't notice otherwise. Losing weight is not really an express goal of mine, more of a bi-product of my other goals, but it would still be nice to be able to track my progress that way and see myself getting healthier and stronger over the course of the year!
I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve and I wish everyone the very best in the coming year. And I'd love to hear what your resolutions are for 2015!