Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge



This year my bestie and I are doing a 2015 Reading Challenge together and I thought I would share it with all of you in case any of you were interested in trying it out for yourself! We found it online so I take no credit for the challenge list itself, though we have made a few minor changes to a few of the items.

I'm planning to update my progress probably at the end of every month, but I wanted to get this out here so anyone who wanted to could start!


Here's the list!

A book with more than 500 pages
A classic romance
A book that became a movie
A book published this year
A book with the number in the title
A book written by someone under 30
A book with nonhuman characters
A funny book
A book by a female author
A mystery or thriller
A book with a one-word title
A book of short stories
A book set in a different country
A nonfiction book
A popular author's first book
A book from an author you love that you haven't read yet
A book a friend recommended
A Pulitzer Prize winning book
A book based on a true story
A book at the bottom of your to-read list
A book you mom loves
A book that scares you
A book more than 100 years old
A book based entirely on its cover
A book you were supposed to read in school but didn't
A memoir
A book you can finish in a day
A book with antonyms in the title
A book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit
A book that came out the year you were born
A book with bad reviews
A trilogy
A book from you childhood
A book with a love triangle
A book set in the future
A book set in high school
A book with a color in the title
A book that made you cry
A book with magic
A graphic novel
A book by an author you've never read before
A book you own but have never read
A book that takes place in your hometown (or state)
A book originally written in a different language
A book set during Christmas
A book written by an author with you same initials
A play
A banned book
A book based on or turned into a TV show
A book you started but never finished

I admit I'm not making stellar progress so I definitely need to pick up the pace. I'll fill you all in on how I'm doing later in the month!

Also if anyone has suggestions for books with antonyms in the title please leave them in the comments. I'm struggling with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!