Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February TBR Shelfie


As you know from my February Goals Post, I want to read at least 2 not-for-class books this month. Not a particularly ambitious goal, I know, especially for someone who loves to read as much as I do. But my majors are extraordinarily reading intensive so sometimes it's hard to want to sit down and read on my down time. Anyway I thought I'd share a quick shelfie of the books I hope to finish this month.

The Red Tent by Anita Diamant

I'm already about a chapter into this book and I'm absolutely smitten. 

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

This book was in my winter break Barnes and Noble haul and I had hoped to read all of the books I bought by the end of the break. This is the only one of the books I didn't make it to before the semester started up. I've read such great reviews, so I'm excited to finally read it for myself!

Have you read either of these books? What did you think of them? And what books are on your February TBR shelf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!