Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monthly Faves: January


I can't believe it is February already! Time goes by so much faster when I'm back in school and spending 5 days of the week waiting for the weekend. I always love reading these posts on other blogs, so I've finally made a point to remember to post one of my own. Here are some of my faves over the last month.

I'm planning to do full reviews for a few of the products mentioned in this post in the future, but I won't be reviewing anything today. This is just a list post of what I've been loving this month. If there's anything in particular you'd like me to do a full review of let me know in the comments and I'll try to make it happen!


Beauty





Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Retail: $33
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - Retail $24
Maybelline Master Hi-Light in Illuminata (Light Bronze) - Retail $9.99
Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal*
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - Retail $10
Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick in Meet My Pink (darker) and Life in Pink (lighter) - Retail $13 ea. 
Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure - Retail $13
Nourish Organic Rejuvenating Argan Butter - Retail $14.99 

*This shadow cannot be bought on its own as it is part of a palette; except I cannot seem to find the palette it belongs to. Gonna be a real bummer when this runs out.

Almost every single of of my beauty faves this month came either in an Ipsy bag or via Ipsy flash sale, which means I did not pay retail for hardly any of it. The only things I did not receive from Ipsy is the highlighter and the two Sephora lipsticks. And while admittedly most of the products are sample/travel sizes, they still last me quite awhile. Interested in joining? Use my referral link and we both win!

Hair


Nourish Organic Argan Oil - Retail $19.99


Film


The Imitation Game (2014) - Full Review Here


Selma (2015)

Literature


A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray - Full Review Here
Shamefully admits this is the only book I finished this month that wasn't for class

That about sums up my January faves! See anything familiar? Anything you're itching to try out? Have recommendations for something I simply must try out in  February? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!