Monday, February 16, 2015

Motivational Monday


I love inspiring and motivational quotes. I have a whole folder on my computer of these that I found on Pinterest and elsewhere, and I thought they would make a good way for us all to start the week, so I'm planning to share one every Monday from now on.

This one is one of my favorites. Maybe it is the English major in me talking, but there is just something about thinking of my life as a story in a book that always makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. Many of my beloved characters have survived worse, so surely I can survive whatever life sees fit to throw at me. Plot twists and hardships fuel character development and make sure that we are strong enough to handle whatever the next chapter brings

When life throws something at you that you can't change, just yell plot twist and move on. The chapter is published; it can't be unwritten. And the difference between a protagonist and an antagonist is a protag learns and grows from their live's plot twists; antagonists dwell on them and turn bitter.

Be the protagonist you were always meant to be. Don't let the plot twists steer you off course from your happy ending!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!