Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Goals ♥



Better late than never right?

I'm really not doing fantastic via goals thus far. I'm gonna go ahead and blame the weather. I don't know how much time you all spend stalking Grand Rapids weather, but we've had a nasty winter and I a serious case of Seasonal Affected Disorder. A sun lamp only gets you so far, okay?

You can find my full February Goals post here. I did do better at not spending money this month, a goal I hope will continue. I tried really really hard to get my Youtube channel up and running but I kept running into software problems that were out of my control, so I get a pass there. I finished almost 1 non-class book. I did choose a topic for my capstone paper and have started doing research for it- winner. We won't talk about my sleep schedule.

Tl;Dr Winter is a goal killer in my life.

BUT it is March now! It is 40 degrees outside right now. I went out without a coat yesterday. Do you even understand how huge this is? I always get a surge of motivation when Spring hits, so I'm optimistic for this month.

March Goals
1. Start PiYo & stick to the workout calendar
2. Start outlining Capstone paper
3. Work on getting up earlier for realsies this time
4. Get back to healthy eating - aka cook dinner more
5. Start Youtube channel: Take 2
6. Work on new WIP draft at least once a week
7. Post regularly
8. Be more active in the blogging community

I am so excited to start my PiYo workouts. I just ordered the DVDs this morning and they should be here in time for me to start them with the schedule on Sunday! I've heard so many great things about this program and I cannot wait to try it out for myself. And their 60 day workout schedule has me getting some serious results just in time for summer to start! I've even bought a few crop tops as motivation to stick to my workout. Super excited!

I have definitely been slacking in the blogging community lately. I needed a media break, but now I want to get back to commenting on blogs and participating in twitter chats regularly. Excited to be back!

How did you do on your February goals? And do you have any goals for March? Feel free to link posts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!