Monday, March 9, 2015

Motivational Monday


As you probably noticed, I took a little media break the past couple weeks. I did not realize how burnt out I was until a week had gone by without my realizing I hadn't written a single post and had hardly checked twitter. It was a badly needed social media nap, I think, but I am excited to jump back in now, starting with this week's Motivational Monday!

I generally disagree with about everything Aristotle ever said. Bit of a misogynistic asshat, in my opinion. But this quote is one thing he managed to get right. Nobody wants to be criticized. It sucks and it hurts sometimes. I admit that I sometimes take things too personally, but I do my best to always have this thought in the back of my head. The only way I could possibly keep myself from being criticized is to never do anything at all, and if we're being honest people would still criticize you for that. People will find fault in us no matter who were are or what we do, so we might as well be ourselves and do what we love.

How do you keep positive when dealing with criticism?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!