Saturday, May 30, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge Update


I mentioned awhile back that a friend and I are attempting a 2015 Reading Challenge. I wish I had a more productive update considering how long it has been since I first posted about it, but it is what it is. I'm going to have to start intentionally seeking out books that fit this list because I've read a few in the last month that ended up not counting for any of the challenge requirements. But I have been able to cross off a couple.


A book published this year: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (Review 6/6/15)

A book by a female author: Literally every book I've read this year

A book from an author you love that you haven't read yet: Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

A book by an author you've never read before: The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (Review 5/31/15)

Hopefully I will be able to cross more off at the end of June. I am hoping to make my way through the rest Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire) this month, which will let me cross of at least 2, and The Testing is the first book in a trilogy, so when I finish the other 2 I can cross that off the list as well. I will happily take any recommendations for books I should read for this challenge as well!

Have any of you decided to join us, or are you doing any reading challenges of your own? I'd love to know how you're doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!