Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First Impressions: May Ipsy Bag


The first Ipsy bag of the summer came this weekend! Unfortunately I will not be being much of a jet setter this summer, but I appreciate the theme nonetheless. And the bag I got is pretty cute. I noticed that there were actually a couple of different ones going around this month.

On to the really important part: what came inside.


Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Primer Lip Pencil

I legit thought this was an eyeliner until I was taking the pictures for this post. I have two of the velvet Urban Decay eyeliners and they look exactly the same, so I just assumed. I've never used anything like this before, so I'm excited to give it a try.


Cotz Face Tinted Matte SPF Lotion

I keep wanting to try a tinted moisturizer and then finding something else I want more when I go to buy it. I think this is a little different, more emphasis on the SPF than the tint, but it ought to be worth trying out. Will probably save this until I'll actually be spending some decent time in the sun. 


Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush

I have a mild (read: huge) addiction to brushes, but they are so damn expensive I almost never buy them for myself, so I love getting them in my Ipsy bags. I have gotten two other brushes from this brand now and I've really liked them both so I'm excited to start playing with this one too. I've needed a blending brush for awhile, so I was beyond happy to get this in my bag this month.


Chella Eyebrow Pencil 

I have only ever used powder to on my brows, so I am excited to try something new. I worry a bit that the color might be too different to look natural on my though. We shall see!


Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Eye Patches

What're you trying to say Ipsy? You trying to tell me I have bags under my eyes? Because you would be right and I'm really really excited to try these out. If these actually work I might very well buy a full box of them because lord knows my under-eyes need some love.


All in all I'm pretty happy with this month's bag. I got mostly products that I've never tried anything like before, which is always exciting, and a brush that I genuinely needed. Can't ask for much more than that for only $10. 

Fellow Ipsters: what did you think about this month's bag? Get anything you are super excited about? To everyone else, if you're interested in joining me on Ipsy just follow my referral link ( https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=ln75) ! It's a great way to build your beauty collection on the cheap and to try things you might not otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Share It!